Hi! Thank you for visiting my site. And give yourself thanks for taking steps to learn about wise decisions in love, life, and work. Often that first step of change feels as though it is as high as a mountain.
Perhaps you are asking yourself:
- Is my partner right for me? How do I know if and when to break up?
- How can I really trust my judgment?
- Why can’t I make lasting changes in my life so I can be happy? What gets in my way?
- Become emotionally brave to recognize, accept, and forgive your missteps
- Overcome your obstacles to change
- Empower and trust your intuition to read the cues and clues in you and others
- Manage setbacks and disappointments in love, life, and work
- Make smart decisions
- “Play it forward” to find solutions rather than “play history” where you look backward and blame you and others
- Learn never to volunteer to close a door on an opportunity for personal growth
- Believe and act as though you deserve laughter, purpose, joy, and happiness!
Or, perhaps you are wondering: Why should I listen to Dr. LeslieBeth (LB) Wish? I hope my short list below gives you reassurance:
- You can trust my advice because it comes from decades of professional experience and research with more than 10,000 people!
- I have tested and revised my solutions to make sure they work.
- I “walk the walk” and use what I’ve learned from you and me so that I can speak from wisdom.
- I am a licensed mental health professional, and I have a master degree, a doctoral degree, and extensive post-graduate training from outstanding universities.
- Major, respected magazines such as SELF, Shape, and Women’s Health seek me for quoted advice, and sites such as creatingchampionsforlife.com, showcasingwomen.com, femme-rouge.com, and digitalromanceinc.com include me as a featured, regular expert contributor.
- I have lived a life of caring and giving to others.
If you are a first-time visitor, I invite you to sign up, by clicking the image above, so you can receive gifts and learn about other events and projects.
If you are a return visitor, please read previous blogs, leave me a message, or check at the top of my site to see if any events are posted.
Thank you for stopping by! I wish you the best you!
Dr. LeslieBeth (LB) Wish
Your past may never leave you—but it doesn’t have to lead you!